Respectful, ethical & supportive: these are just a few of the terms that employees use to describe our culture at Kingston Midstream.
At Kingston Midstream we have experienced considerable growth over the last few years, through both acquisitions and expansion, but we remain committed to maintaining a workplace that feels like a community. Our employees thrive in our culture which we summarize into three key areas:
- Respect – for customers, land-owners, the environment, and each other
- Excitement – there is never a dull moment in our work environment, it’s fast-paced and we share a strong sense of optimism for what we do
- History – we uphold a legacy of supporting the community, and the health and safety of everyone we work with, as it has been for over 160 years
We are looking for people who embody these characteristics in our operations in Calgary, Alberta, Cromer, Manitoba, and Estevan, Saskatchewan (and area) operations. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, submit your cover letter and resume to or review our current opportunities.
Compensation & Benefits
We are a growth-oriented, profitable midstream oil and gas company. We are a people-centred company that develops, implements, and supports leading midstream solutions by attracting, developing and challenging the best people in the industry.
Our employees are the primary drivers behind our growth and success, and we reward their commitment by offering opportunities for development, advancement, and a comprehensive and competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our total compensation package includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Competitive time off practices
- A flexible health and dental benefits with four coverage options to best meet your family’s needs
- Short and long-term disability programs
- Opportunities to top-up your benefits
- Health and personal spending accounts
- Generous savings plans including Registered Retirement Savings Plan, Non-Registered Savings Plan and Tax-Free Savings Account options
- A matching retirement savings program
- An Employee Assistance Program offering support programs and access to various resources
- Support for continuing education and development
- Time off to volunteer