Position Type: Temporary
Location: Alida, SK
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the orderly and cost-efficient movement of pipeline products in compliance with acceptable and safe pipeline practices, assist with equipment maintenance and troubleshooting and will be responsible for regular housekeeping maintenance.
Working Conditions: The position requires physical activity including but not limited to repetitive bending, standing, crouching, sitting and lifting up to 50 lbs on a repetitive basis. Indoor and outdoor activities in all weather conditions with frequent travel within the area.
- Perform duties of gauging and shipping crude oil as outlined in the Gauger’s Measurement Handbook
- Perform clean up and maintenance duties with various equipment, tools and pipeline right-of-way
- Responsible for the orderly and cost-efficient movement of pipeline products in compliance with acceptable and safe pipeline practices
- Recognize, with training, Abnormal Operating Conditions and perform tasks to resolve the condition
- Maintains records of product movements
- Assists with equipment maintenance and troubleshooting as directed
- Ensure housekeeping is maintained
- Must be able to perform duties in a team atmosphere
- Assist in maintenance and overhaul of equipment as required
- Participate in and successfully complete all required technical and safety training
- Willing to promote a positive attitude towards a safety culture environment
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Oilfield experience and mechanical aptitude is an asset
- Posses and maintain a class 5 driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- An effective team player
Note: Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship
We thank all interested candidates; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please submit your resume using the form on this page.