IT Technical Support Analyst
The successful incumbent will be responsible for providing effective and responsible operational support for Kingston Midstream’s end user while closely working with business stakeholders, Control Center Operations and Infrastructure support. This role will provide support of end user computing devices, Office 365 services, servers, networks, IT security and field communications.
- Develop and maintain credible and effective working relationships in a way that demonstrates an understanding of business problems, IT strategies, issues and priorities
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user hardware, peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, software, and other products
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions
- Administer and provide support for Office 365 services, including Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive
- Provide IT training to customers to ensure successful use of IT equipment
- Promote IT standards, policies and procedures
- Work closely with the Infrastructure and Application teams to ensure changes in the environment are communicated and transitioned properly
- Create and/or facilitate the documentation of business and technical processes and support documentation
Skills and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or related IT discipline
- Minimum 7 years of industry experience in IT Systems, support, deployment, and associated functions
- Experience supporting workstation hardware in a Windows 10 environment (Pro, Enterprise) with Microsoft Office suite
- Working knowledge of Office 365 with a focus on Exchange, SharePoint Online, Teams, and OneDrive
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and interpersonal skill with the ability to articulate and communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to self-manage, self-motivate and have the eagerness to learn
- Must be comfortable working in a high performing, team-oriented, dynamic and evolving IT team environment
The following skills would be an asset:
- Experience documenting business requirements, system design, test cases, and production changes, along with developing end-user training and reference materials
- Develop and maintain standardized policies, processes, and procedures for the use of all end user computing equipment and services.
Note: Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship
We thank all interested candidates; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please submit your resume using the form on this page.