Location: South East Saskatchewan
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Millwright/mechanical function to Kingston Midstream and provide technical expertise for the gathering system, to optimize production processes and eliminate operational downtime.
- Perform preventative and repair maintenance to a wide variety of mechanical equipment such as motors, production equipment and machines to ensure it is in good working order.
- Complete all maintenance record keeping and ensure all related maintenance information is available and documented in Azzier.
- Ensure all maintenance work is performed safely, and in accordance with statutory and company regulations and good engineering practice; ensure all safety training is complete.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of Kingston Midstream’s Preventative Maintenance program.
- Liaison with various groups with the commissioning of new facilities to meet in service dates.
- Recognize abnormal operating conditions and perform tasks to resolve the condition.
- Perform system/equipment improvements as well as research and test new equipment.
- Respond to emergency situations, providing on-call services for after hour requests to repair failed equipment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Journeyman Red Seal/Interprovincial Industrial Mechanic Certificate
- High school diploma or GED required
- Possess strong interpersonal, team work and communications skills required
- Positive attitude towards safe work practices and safe driving habits
- Strong Computer skills
- Understanding of technical drawings
- Proven analytical skills for problem solving
- Possess valid Class V drivers’ license and a clean drivers’ abstract
We thank all interested candidates; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please submit your resume using the form on this page.
Note: Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.