Position Type: Part-time
Location: Estevan, SK
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the cleaning and care of Kingston Midstream’s building and facility and ensuring they are maintained in a safe and sanitary manner.
- Cleaning designated areas – restrooms, lunchroom, kitchen, refrigerator, windows and offices (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, etc.)
- Stocking and supplying designated areas
- Removal of trash and recycling
Skills and Qualifications
- High school Diploma or equivalency (e.g. GED) and a minimum of 3 years related experience
- WHMIS training would be considered an asset
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated time management skills with strong attention to detail
Note: Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship
We thank all interested candidates; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted, please submit your resume using the form on this page.